Re: executeQuery returns postgresql.stat.result

От Nico
Тема Re: executeQuery returns postgresql.stat.result
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
The batch statement is ONLY used in case of an update, insert or delete
command.
When a select command is used, there is no batch used, as you can see in my
code.

Nico.

"Kris Jurka" <books@ejurka.com> schreef in bericht

> On Sun, 1 May 2005, Nico wrote:
>
>>             sql="select * from \"qryMonthsYears\"";
>>         if(strstatement.startsWith("SELECT"))
>>         else
>>         {
>>             connection.setAutoCommit(false);
>>             String [] sql=strstatement.split(";");
>>             for(int teller=0;teller<sql.length;teller++)
>>                 statement.addBatch(sql[teller]+";");
>>             statement.executeBatch();
>
> Your own parsing logic is busted and is trying to execute a select in a
> batch statement, which is not legal.
>
> Kris Jurka

>      subscribe-nomail command to majordomo@postgresql.org so that your

Сообщение: Re: executeQuery returns postgresql.stat.result
Сообщение: Re: executeQuery returns postgresql.stat.result