Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.

От Brainmue
Тема Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
19. Juni 2023 13:17, "Dominique Devienne" <ddevienne@gmail.com> schrieb:

> On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 1:01 PM Thomas Markus <t.markus@proventis.net> wrote:
>
>> Am 19.06.23 um 12:33 schrieb Peter J. Holzer:
>>> As Francisco already pointed out, this can't work with nginx either.
>> anyway, fw or nginx cant look into tcp streams
> Traefik can proxy PostgreSQL, I've read, so maybe that's something you could try.

Thanks for the tip.
As I understand Traefik but he can also only the same as HAProxy.
So he does not read the protocol itself and can not make the distribution.
PGBouncer can actually do it and it also forwards to different backends.
But we are not finished with the tests yet.
But it looks already good.

Regards
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.
Сообщение: Re: Question: Multiple pg clusters on one server can be reached with the standard port.