Re: BUG #15861: jsonb exists query retuning inconsistentresults

От RJ Ewing
Тема Re: BUG #15861: jsonb exists query retuning inconsistentresults
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Ya, that is most likely the issue. I have the gin_fuzzy_search_limit set to 15k.

Is there a way around this? Having a search limit of 15k seems reasonable to me when doing a FTS, however I would not want that limit when doing an exists query. Any way to tell the planner to not use the index? Or other alternative?

Thanks

RJ Ewing