Re: psqlodbc: No memory available to store statement

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: psqlodbc: No memory available to store statement
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hi Andrei,

On 2019/06/25 21:28, AYahorau@ibagroup.eu wrote:
Hello PostgreSQL Community!

I  widely  use psqlodb driver with unixODBC manager on my SLES12 linux machine.
Not very long ago I updated psqlodbc driver from  10.03.0000  to the latest one 11.01.0000 .
I use unixODBC-2.3.6-7.9.1.x86_64 package installed from YAST setup and configurational tool and configure, build, and install  psqlodbc from the source code in the same way as for psqlodbc 10.03.0000:

autoreconf -i
./configure --prefix=path_to_install --with-libpq=path_to_pg_config --with-unixodbc=path_to_odbc_config
make
make install

In my  program I  use quite common ODBC functions to establish a connection, perform a query, retrieve a result:
SQLConnect, SQLExecDirect,  SQLFetch etc.

But after I had installed psqlodbc11.01.0000 I am constantly getting the following error:
No memory available to store statement *** PostgreSQL SQLSTATE = HY001

I inspected all the changes in 11.00.0000 and 11.01.0000 versions and found out that this behaviour is caused by the following commit:
1086a6 2018-05-23 | Call AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(long int) in configure.ac and always place config.h before sql....h. Due to this change, sqltypes.h of unixODBC can recognize SIZEOF_LONG_INT used in psqlodbc driver. [Hiroshi Inoue]

So, in this case I see that configure script generates config.h file with defined  SIZEOF_LONG_INT: #define SIZEOF_LONG_INT 0,

Could you please send me config.h ?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

while odcb_config --header says:
#define SIZEOF_LONG_INT 8

So, in regard to this situation I have some questions.
Unfortunately there is not enough information. So what was the aim of this commit?
1086a6 2018-05-23 | Call AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(long int) in configure.ac and always place config.h before sql....h. Due to this change, sqltypes.h of unixODBC can recognize SIZEOF_LONG_INT used in psqlodbc driver. [Hiroshi Inoue]
Did anybody face this issue? (
No memory available to store statement *** PostgreSQL SQLSTATE = HY001 )
What do I do wrong? How to resolve this issue?

Best regards,
Andrei Yahorau