the query tool seems useless under high system load

От Tomi N/A
Тема the query tool seems useless under high system load
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Maybe it has nothing to do with pgAdminIII (possibly with wxWidgets)
and it might be platform specific (linux), but when my system is under
high load, I can't enter queries in the query tool.
I mean I can, but I type e.g. "SELECT" and get e.g. "SLET".
What I mean is that the editor eats up some of the characters.

Has anyone seen this kind of behaviour so far?

t.n.a.