Re: contrib/fuzzystrmatch search_path: what does it mean?

От Tomi N/A
Тема Re: contrib/fuzzystrmatch search_path: what does it mean?
Дата
Re: contrib/fuzzystrmatch search_path: what does it mean?  (Michael Glaesemann <grzm@seespotcode.net>)
Список pgsql-general
2006/12/9, Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@svana.org>:
> On Sat, Dec 09, 2006 at 12:08:08PM +0000, Tomi N/A wrote:
> > A variable called search_path is set to public at the begining of the
> > fuzzystrmatch script.
> > Can anyone tell me what it does?
>
> Check the documentation for the details, but it's basically:
>
> - The list of schemas to look in when given a table name
> - The first one is the schema objects are created in by default

I would have, but I don't know where the documentation is. The README
in /usr/share/doc/postgresql-x.x.x/contrib doesn't mention it.

Thanks for the prompt reply and the help.
t.n.a.

Сообщение: Re: contrib/fuzzystrmatch search_path: what does it mean?
Сообщение: Re: contrib/fuzzystrmatch search_path: what does it mean?