Re: [HACKERS] CLUSTER command progress monitor

От Tatsuro Yamada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CLUSTER command progress monitor
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] CLUSTER command progress monitor  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Alvaro!

On 2019/08/02 3:43, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Hmm, I'm trying this out now and I don't see the index_rebuild_count
> ever go up.  I think it's because the indexes are built using parallel
> index build ... or maybe it was the table AM changes that moved things
> around, not sure.  There's a period at the end when the CLUSTER command
> keeps working, but it's gone from pg_stat_progress_cluster.

Thanks for your report.
I'll investigate it. :)

Thanks,
Tatsuro Yamada

От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Global temporary tables
От: Dilip Kumar
Сообщение: Re: POC: Cleaning up orphaned files using undo logs