Re: ODBC and encodings problem

От Ben Trewern
Тема Re: ODBC and encodings problem
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Does this mean I have to initdb my cluster again?  I tried to do this on
windows with 'initdb --encoding=LATIN1' but it hang on 'selecting default
max_connections ...'  I'm looking into this now.  Not sure if it's an
encoding problem or something else.

What I was wondering was, why does the ODBC driver act differently to Zeos
or pgAdmin III?  Zeos and pgAdmin both use the libpq client library which I
suppose is the standard.  Is there a way the ODBC driver could be hacked to
give the same response as libpq or am I simplifying this too much.

Ben

""Philippe Lang"" <philippe.lang@attiksystem.ch> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I don't know exactly which encoding you need, but at least for french,
> encoding a datatabase in LATIN1 solves the problem...
>
> Bye
>
> Philippe

Сообщение: Re: ODBC and encodings problem
Сообщение: Re: ODBC and encodings problem