Re: Problem identifying constraints which should not be inherited

От NikhilS
Тема Re: Problem identifying constraints which should not be inherited
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 6:37 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

Added to TODO:

>       o Require all CHECK constraints to be inherited
>
>         http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2007-04/msg00026.php

PFA, a small patch attached which should fix this. I have made relevant changes in the relevant regression files too.

I was wondering though if there are other locations where we might need to add checks to ensure that ALTER TABLE ONLY parentrel operations are ok? I did see checks for this in some other operations like ADD COLUMN already in place too.

Regards,
Nikhils
Вложения