Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support

От NikhilS
Тема Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support
Дата
Re: CREATE TABLE LIKE INCLUDING INDEXES support  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
Список pgsql-patches
Hi Neil,

* the patch is broken for expressional indexes, and silently omits
copying the predicate that may be associated with an index. It also
doesn't copy the index's amoptions (WITH clause), or the NULLS
FIRST/etc. options that may be associated with any of the index's
columns.

Since this patch is only supposed to copy unique/primary indexes, I dont think we will ever have predicates associated to such indexes?

Regards,
Nikhils

--
EnterpriseDB               http://www.enterprisedb.com