Re: Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?

От Scott Mead
Тема Re: Any Good Postgresql Courses Offered in the US Area?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Mary,

EnterpriseDB (my employer) runs both public and custom training classes:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/tservices/training/schedule.do

If you're interested, let me know and I'll get you talking to someone asap.

--Scott Mead
scott.mead@enterprisedb.com