Re: DATABASE DRIVER REQUIRED FOR POSTGRESQL

От Scott Mead
Тема Re: DATABASE DRIVER REQUIRED FOR POSTGRESQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 11:45 AM, <Vikram.Sampath@cognizant.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>

> We are trying to access the postgresql database through the Informatica
> power Center. Could you please give me the details about the installable
> ODBC driver for this database.
>
> Note :the Informatica powercenter has been installed in Linux box.

  You'll need to download the ODBC driver for linux and install it.

   http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/odbc/versions/

  You'll also need a driver manager such as:

 http://www.unixodbc.org

   Most Linux distros install a driver manager either by default or through
their package manager.

Good luck

--Scott

Сообщение: DATABASE DRIVER REQUIRED FOR POSTGRESQL