Re: Now I am back, next thing. Final PGS tuning.

От Scott Mead
Тема Re: Now I am back, next thing. Final PGS tuning.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Jennifer Trey <jennifer.trey@gmail.com> wrote:
max_connections = 150 # A comprimise :)

Scott, you mentioned :

You can also use the pg_stat_all_indexes table to look at index scans
vs. tuples being read, this can sometimes hint at index 'bloat'. I
would also recommend pg_stattuple which has a pg_statindex function
for looking at index fragmentation.

From where can I see these stats ? Is there any graphic tool?

   From pgAdmin, you could:

   select * from pg_stat_all_indexes;

  You will see this system view in pgAdmin by:

    database +
        Catalogs +
          PostgreSQL (pg_catalog) +
            Views +

    You should be able to see the structure there.

--Scott