pg admin 92 beta 3 - bug report - row number 19 is out of range 0..18

От James B. Byrne
Тема pg admin 92 beta 3 - bug report - row number 19 is out of range 0..18
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
With reference to:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/A98BBDA7653C7241BE0BCF46AF5A043EED8FEFEE@M4EXCHDB1.m4systems.com

OS: CentOS-6.3
Arch: x86_64
pgadmin3_92.x86_64  1.16.1-4.rhel6   @pgdg92

I have this exact error occurring on the released version of
pg_admin3_92.  When notices are enabled in the Miscellaneous UI
options and I visit PostgreSQl(pg_catalog) under server/postgres/ then
I get a series of modal message boxes stating that row number 19 is
out of range 0..18, each of which must be manually closed before
proceeding.

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@Harte-Lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3