Re: Add semi-join pushdown to postgres_fdw

От Pavel Luzanov
Тема Re: Add semi-join pushdown to postgres_fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Alexander!

On 12.02.2024 05:27, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
But the worst thing is that replacing AND with OR causes breaking session and server restart:
I haven't managed to reproduce this yet.  Could you give more details:
machine, OS, compile options, backtrace?
We already had off-list conversation with Alexander Pyhalov.

Yesterday, after rebuilding the server, I can't reproduce the error.
I have good reason to believe that the problem was on my side.
On Friday, I tested another patch and built the server several times.
Most likely, I just made a mistake during the server build.

Sorry for the noise.
--
Pavel Luzanov
Postgres Professional: https://postgrespro.com