Re: How to return a record and sets of record in plpython

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: How to return a record and sets of record in plpython
Дата
Список pgsql-general
As far as I understand, though I hope someone will post that I'm wrong,
plpython cannot return recordsets.
In general, I use plpgsql when I want recordets and plpython when I want
functionality.
I have also called plpython functions from a plpgsql function when I wanted
a single value result.

"RL" <rlhsiao@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
>    I am trying to implement a few functions in Plpython (in Postgresql
8.0.1).
> However, I could find the solution in the documentation, so I would
appreciate
> your help. My question is how to return a record and sets of records in
Plpython