Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: functions in index expression must be markedIMMUTABLE

От Sven R. Kunze
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ERROR: functions in index expression must be markedIMMUTABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 28.02.2017 17:50, David G. Johnston wrote:
​That would seem to be it.

cache_locale_time() at the top of DCH_to_char which is in the call stack of the shared parsing code for both to_date and to_timestamp.

Supposedly one could provide a version of to_date that accepts a locale in which to interpret names in the input data - or extend the format string with some kind of "{locale=en_US}" syntax to avoid changing the function signature.

David J.

I don't know if this is the right way and list to ask for this:

But if this is acceptable, I would be willing to contribute a patch to enable exactly this.

Regards,
Sven