Re: Performance issues on FK Triggers after replacing a primary column

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Performance issues on FK Triggers after replacing a primary column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 3/28/22 09:39, Per Kaminsky wrote:
> Do you mean a simple "ANALYZE VERBOSE A"? Or something different?
> Following the thought that maybe the index got stale, i just tried to
> add a "REINDEX TABLE B". This did not help as well, which might be the
> case, if an index (re)build is always deferred until the end of the
> transaction (which i don't know if that is the case).

The ANALYZE would be more about telling the planner that the data in
tables changed and what they changed to, then anything to do with the
index. For this you really don't need the VERBOSE.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Performance issues on FK Triggers after replacing a primary column
Сообщение: Re: Performance issues on FK Triggers after replacing a primary column