Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean

От Yury Zhuravlev
Тема Re: GinPageIs* don't actually return a boolean
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yury Zhuravlev wrote:
> Robert Haas wrote:
>> So, is it being pulled in indirectly by some other #include?
>
> I can double-check it tomorrow.

I've found who include stdbool.h and think it is inevitable for MSVC2013
and MSVC2015.
In port/win32.h we inlcude process.h.
In process.h included corecrt_startup.h.
In corecrt_startup.h included vcruntime_startup.h.
In vcruntime_startup.h we included stdbool.h tadam!

--
Yury Zhuravlev
The Russian Postgres Company