Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

On 7/25/23 07:21, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> The attached version passes ssl tests for me on 1.0.2 through OpenSSL Git HEAD.

Tests pass for me too, including LibreSSL 3.8.

> +   /* Calculate the diff from the epoch to the certificat timestamp */

"certificate"

> +     <function>ssl_client_get_notbefore() returns text</function>
> ...> +     <function>ssl_client_get_notafter() returns text</function>

I think this should say timestamptz rather than text? Ditto for the
pg_stat_ssl documentation.

Speaking of which: is the use of `timestamp` rather than `timestamptz`
in pg_proc.dat intentional? Will that cause problems with comparisons?

--

I haven't been able to poke any holes in the ASN1_TIME_to_timestamp()
implementations themselves. I went down a rabbit hole trying to find out

Thanks,
--Jacob