Re: unixODBC drivers for PostgreSQL?

От apm35@student.open.ac.uk (apm)
Тема Re: unixODBC drivers for PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
jpschewe@mtu.net (Jon Schewe) wrote in message news:<1087567614.3272.38.camel@workstation.mn.mtu.net>...
> I'm trying to get unixODBC and PostgreSQL to talk nice, but can't seem
> to get it working.  I've seen a few posts on the list of people trying
> to do this as well.  Have any of you gotten it to work?

No, not with version 3.0 of ODBC. It claims to build ok with version 2.5 but
I need 3.0 due to specific functions that were introduced in that version.
I have version 07.03.0200 of psqlodbc and version 7.4.3 of postgres.

When I build postgres with ./configure --with-odbcver=0x0300 it fails.
This is because the code uses the type SQLHDESC which is a new type in
ODBC version 3.0. However, psqlodbc.h does not define it.
Can anyone help please?

Regards,

Andrew Marlow