Re: [ODBC] Problem calling a function from ODBC application

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: [ODBC] Problem calling a function from ODBC application
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

On 2017/02/04 9:31, Vilches, Alejandro wrote:
> Oh goodness, that's embarrassing :).
>
> Okay, so I've tried the following:
>
> - I fixed the small sample program and now that one executes successfully
>
> - I created another sample program that calls a stored function with the same number of parameters and types as the
onein my real application and now that fails with the following error message (the same error message I originally
reported):
> ERROR: function my_function3(bigint, bigint, integer, integer, timestamp with time zone, integer, integer, integer,
integer,integer, integer, unknown, unknown) does not exist;

Is the type of parameter 'timestamp with time zone' right?

От: "Vilches, Alejandro"
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] Problem calling a function from ODBC application
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] Problem calling a function from ODBC application