Re: [GENERAL] monitoring PostgreSQL

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: [GENERAL] monitoring PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
pgbadger is a very nice reporting tool, overall, albeit not exactly at the system side, but more to the DBA side.
For system level monitoring maybe take a look here : https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Monitoring#check_postgres .
Also you might want to write a script that parses logs for FATAL and PANIC and sends out emails.