Re: column name is "LIMIT"

От Qingqing Zhou
Тема Re: column name is "LIMIT"
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
So is it to make SQL parser context-sensitive - say the parser will
understand that in statement "SELECT * from LIMIT", LIMIT is just a table
name, instead of keyword?

There might be some conflicts when using Yacc, but I am not sure how
difficult will be ...

Cheers,
Qingqing

"Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>