Re: POC: GROUP BY optimization

От Andrei Lepikhov
Тема Re: POC: GROUP BY optimization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/1/2024 18:30, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On Tue, Jan 9, 2024 at 1:14 PM Pavel Borisov <pashkin.elfe@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hmm, I don't see this old code in these patches. Resend 0002-* because
>>> of trailing spaces.
>>

>> AFAIK, cfbot does not seek old versions of patchset parts in previous messages. So for it to run correctly, a new
versionof the whole patchset should be sent even if most patches are unchanged.

> Please, find the revised patchset with some refactoring and comments
> improvement from me.  I'll continue looking into this.
The patch looks better, thanks to your refactoring.
I propose additional comments and tests to make the code more
understandable (see attachment).
I intended to look into this part of the code more, but the tests show a
difference between PostgreSQL v.15 and v.16, which causes changes in the
code of this feature.

--
regards,
Andrei Lepikhov

Вложения

От: Xiaoran Wang
Сообщение: Re: Recovering from detoast-related catcache invalidations
От: Aleksander Alekseev
Сообщение: Postgres and --config-file option