Re: [GENERAL] Postgre compatible version with RHEL 7.5

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgre compatible version with RHEL 7.5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El 21/05/18 a las 02:15, Deepti Sharma S escribió:
> Hello Team,
>
> Can you please let us know what postgre version is compatible with RHEL7.5? We are currently using Postgre version
9.6.6.

Please, don't hijack other threads just changing the subject line. Start
a new mail thread with the question you have.

As Adrian mentioned, the yum postgres web shows all available version of
postgres for each distribution version.

> See below for full Postgres to RH/Centos/Fedora/SL/etc mapping:
>
> http://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php

In the case of RHEL 7.x, all supported versions will work (and some of
the unsupported ones will as well, although it's not recommended to
still be on versions prior to 9.3).

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/