Re: settings to control SSL/TLS protocol version

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: settings to control SSL/TLS protocol version
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/11/2018 04:24, Steve Singer wrote:
> The feature seems useful a lot of application servers are implementing minimal TLS protocol versions.
> I don't see a way to restrict libpq to only connect with certain protocol versions.  Maybe that is a separate patch
butit would make this feature harder to test in the future.

Client-side support could be separate patch, yes.  It seems less important.

> I am updating the patch status to ready for committer.
>
> The new status of this patch is: Ready for Committer

Committed with the change 'any' -> '' that was discussed elsewhere in
the thread.  Thanks.

От: Melanie Plageman
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15160: planner overestimates number of rows in join whenthere are more than 200 rows coming from CTE
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: pg_stat_ssl additions