Re: Fulltext index

От Andreas Kraftl
Тема Re: Fulltext index
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Am Sat, 08 Nov 2008 09:44:17 +0100 schrieb Andreas Kraftl:
> How can I create a full text index over b?

Hello

thanks for the answers. But nothing matches my problem.

I read the manual again and decide me for an other way.
I change my table that it looks like:

lang    | text
----------------------
german  | hallo welt
english | hello world

Then i follow the manual which says:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/interactive/textsearch-
tables.html#TEXTSEARCH-TABLES-INDEX
 It is possible to set up more complex expression indexes wherein the
configuration name is specified by another column, e.g.:
CREATE INDEX pgweb_idx ON pgweb USING gin(to_tsvector(config_name, body));

 It is possible to set up more complex expression indexes wherein the
configuration name is specified by another column, e.g.:

I did a
CREATE INDEX idx ON test.test1 USING gin(to_tsvector(lang, "text"));
and
CREATE INDEX idx ON test.test1 USING gin(to_tsvector(lang::regconfig,
"text"));

For both I get this error in german:
FEHLER:  Funktionen im Indexausdruck müssen als IMMUTABLE markiert sein
SQL state: 42P17
means in english
functions in index expression must be marked IMMUTABLE

Now I have no idea. My experience with databases and postgresql are too
less to decide if this is a bug, or myself is the bug ;-).

Thanks again for help
Andreas