Re: Partitioning, Identity and Uniqueness (given pg 16 changes)

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Partitioning, Identity and Uniqueness (given pg 16 changes)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 19.02.24 04:32, Darryl Green wrote:
> I note that in Postgresql 16 identity column handling in partitioned
> tables has been aligned to the view that the partitioned table as a
> whole is a single relation (and so a unique identity across partitions).
> This makes sense.

The change that I think you are referring to is in the not-yet-released
version 17.

От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: Partitioning, Identity and Uniqueness (given pg 16 changes)
Сообщение: Re: Partitioning, Identity and Uniqueness (given pg 16 changes)