Re: AW: BUG #16858: clang10-devel packages are missing in SLES15 SP2 in general

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: AW: BUG #16858: clang10-devel packages are missing in SLES15 SP2 in general
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Tue, 2021-05-25 at 12:03 +0000, Kämpf, Heiko (OWL-IT) wrote:

> we have updated our SUSE Manager with the latest package versions of
> your download repositories.
> But we still have the issue about missing clang10-devel when installing
> PostgreSQL development version 11 or 12.
> Can you inform us about a possible solution or workaround for this BUG
> ID, please.

Quick update: I just released new PostgreSQL minor updates for SLES 15
SP 2 and 3, along with clang11/llvm11 support:

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/zypp/12/suse/sles-15.2-x86_64/

Our repo now includes llvm11/clang11 packages that you need.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz
Open Source Solution Architect, Red Hat Certified Engineer

Вложения