Re: Maintenance solutions

От Brian Nielsen
Тема Re: Maintenance solutions
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Hi!

Thanks for you answer. I have now joined Slack (used it before).

Which backup-scripts and indexmaintenance-scripts are you guys using in your prod-environments?

Kind regards,

Brian

Hi Brian,

Welcome to Postgres community!
If you want to interact with the community, this mailing list is a great starting point. However, if you'd rather have more interactivity, may I suggest:
About free scripts and tool, you will find so many of them that your main problem will be to choose the one you want to choose from :-D

Have a nice day,

Lætitia