Re: Help me recovering data

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: Help me recovering data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Stark wrote:
> Gaetano Mendola <mendola@bigfoot.com> writes:
>

>>We do ~4000 txn/minute so in 6 month you are screewd up...
>

> Sure, but if you ran without vacuuming for 6 months, wouldn't you notice the
> huge slowdowns from all those dead tuples before that?

In my applications yes, for sure I see the huge slowdown after 2 days
without it, but giveng the fact that someone crossed the limit I
immagine that is possible without performance loose

Regards
Gaetano Mendola

Сообщение: Re: win32 performance - fsync question
Сообщение: Re: win32 performance - fsync question