Re: ADO adCmdStoredProc PlPgSql-SP Parameters

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: ADO adCmdStoredProc PlPgSql-SP Parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
<Postgre.News.Firma@spamgourmet.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> How do I call a StoredProcdure, written in PlPqSql
> which returns a set of records (or tableWhatever)
> and wants parameters,
> from ADO while using "adCmdStoredProc" ?

I don't believe that works (anyone who thinks I'm wrong, please correct me).
You will need to use select syntax, e.g. "select * from
setreturningfunction(param1, param2,....);"  If you are using ODBC, you may
have a problem with that syntax, though I believe that the driver code has
been patched to deal with that, and a new release is on its way out (or you
could compile the source).