Re: ISO_8859_8 encoding

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: ISO_8859_8 encoding
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Here are the results of pgconfig and ldd. They both look correct.  Do I need
a link to libc.so.6 in my pglib/lib directory? It isn't there on my other
machine and that is working fine.

[root@bkupsrvr] /usr/local/pgsql/bin/pg_config --pkglibdir
/usr/local/pgsql/lib

[root@bkupsrvr] ldd /usr/local/pgsql/lib/utf8_and_iso8859.so
    libc.so.6 -> /lib/i686/libc.so.6
    /lib/ld-linux.so.2 -> /lib/ld-linux.so.2

[root@bkupsrvr] locate libc.so.6
/var/ftp/lib/libc.so.6
/lib/i686/libc.so.6
/lib/libc.so.6