Re: SRF, JDBC and result info

От ntinos@aueb.gr
Тема Re: SRF, JDBC and result info
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Solution found! Thanks to Kris Jurka's advise I managed to pass this info
using: elog(INFO,... or elog(NOTICE,... . These messages together with
.getWarnings() do the job. :

e.g. message returned by the SQLWarning:

SNOTICEC00000M#SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION.  NO TUPLES FROM PEER(S):
mobileb#Ftestmybuild.cL2558Ranswer

Getting the plain message is then trivial (e.g. using flag chars like '#'
above)

Of cource the appropriate logging must be set in postgresql.conf.

Just in case somenone wants to do the same thing.
I dont know if this is the best solution (or if any other exists) but it
surely works.

Regards,
Ntinos Katsaros

PS: libpq has nothing to do with the above :-)!