Re: Large file upload

От sharmad@softhome.net
Тема Re: Large file upload
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Thanks everyone,
   The problem was lying in the hostname not specified which php as usual
wouldn't tell me
   pg_connect("host=$rr dbname=$rr user=$rr");

Thanks
Sharmad

Kelvin Varst writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to upload large files via my homepage. I'm using a form:
>     print "<form enctype=\"multipart/form-data\" action=\"approve_element.php\"
> method=\"POST\">";
>
> And with files up to approx 500kb it works. But with larger files, the
> browser can't find the page, and if I refresh the page, I get some query
> errors. In the php.ini the post_max_size is set to 8M.
>
> Kelvin :-)

Feel free to contact me (flames about my english and the useless of this
driver will be redirected to /dev/null, oh no, it's full...).   (Michael
Beck, describing the PC-speaker sound device)