Using result from current_database() into another command?

От Francisco Reyes
Тема Using result from current_database() into another command?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
select current_database();
 current_database
 test2

Is there a way to use that result from current_database() into something
like:
alter database CURRENT_DATABASE() set search_path=myschema,public;

I have some generic scripts that I am preparing for several databases. Most
commands/loads don't care about the database, since they just use the one I
am connected to. Alter database however needs the database specified.