Re: Feature request: Per database search_path

От Francisco Reyes
Тема Re: Feature request: Per database search_path
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Richard Huxton writes:

> ALTER DATABASE leia SET search_path = public,lookups;
> Seems to work for me on 8.2 - you'll need to disconnect and reconnect to
> see it take place though.

Hmm.. I must have typed something wrong when I tried..

For the archives..
If a user has a search path, that takes precedence over the database
search_path

Is there a way to unset a role's search_path?
I had set one role with a particular search path. Now want to take that off
so the user can get the database's search_path setting.