Re: backup strategies

От Francisco Reyes
Тема Re: backup strategies
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Richard P. Welty writes:

> actually, what it will come down to is the cost of an upgraded
> connection vs $60/month
> rent for 3Us of rack space to place a DLT autoloader in the colocation
> facility.

How much data are you looking to backup?
There are companies that do rsync services.
Just saw one last night for something like $20 for 30GB.
It would go much faster than going to a DSL connection.

Depending on what OS you are using you may have programs that allow you to
connect to Amazon S3 service. That is fairly affordable.
http://amazon.com/S3-AWS-home-page-Money/b/ref=sc_fe_l_2/105-7566505-6512415
?ie=UTF8&node=16427261&no=3435361&me=A36L942TSJ2AJA

http://tinyurl.com/3bkzdy

Сообщение: Re: why postgresql over other RDBMS
Сообщение: Re: why postgresql over other RDBMS