Re: Tsearch2 index size

От richard-pgodbc@armchair.mb.ca
Тема Re: Tsearch2 index size
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>> 2. I have a tsearch2 index which is 756MB in size in 8.1.2 but balloons to
>> 910MB in 8.2!
>
> FILLFACTOR?

Tom,

Of course!  I had it in my head that fillfactor had to be explicitely set.
But then, after RTFM, it looks like there are defaults!  Thank you!

One more inane question, though.  The default fillfactors are currently
#define'ed.  Is there or will there be a way to set the default fillfactor,
using a system table perhaps?  I realize this is just a convenience, not
integral to fillfactor functionality...

I sniffed around the docs and mailing lists but I could not find an answer.  My apologies if this question has been
answeredalready.

Richard Whidden

Сообщение: Re: COPY does not work with regproc and aclitem
Сообщение: Re: COPY does not work with regproc and aclitem