Re: Data from Internet direct into PostgeSQL Database??

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: Data from Internet direct into PostgeSQL Database??
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Of course you would only want a cron job if you wanted to automate the
process. Otherwise you would just download the file and save it and then use
the copy command.

'http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/table.csv?s=TKAG.DE&d=10&e=15&f=2004&g=d&a=