Re: I'm about to release the next postgresql RFD.

От Sim Zacks
Тема Re: I'm about to release the next postgresql RFD.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That would be the perfect solution for us, but apparantly not for the rest
of the world.
Since they are offering us 4 and saying we can apply for the other 16 in 6
months, I would take that and not try to take an all or nothing attitude.
More of a work with the newsgroup people then against them attitude.

Personally, I will be very happy if we get approved. I switched to the
newsgroup from the maillist as soon as I found out about it, and my news
server doesn't carry this list so I have to access it through
news.postgresql.org