Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general

От stanley@a.shell.peak.org (John Stanley)
Тема Re: Important Info on comp.databases.postgresql.general
Дата
Список pgsql-general
In article <Xns959C804EC266Abswr607h4@130.133.1.4>,
Woodchuck Bill  <bwr607@hotmail.com> wrote:
>OK, so you think it is acceptable for anyone to create as many Big-8 rogue
>groups as they like? Some servers will carry the groups, others will not.
>There should be no accountability for someone doing this. There is nothing
>wrong with it.

Obviously there is nothing wrong with it. As I seem to recall, one of
the admins who (routinely?) created bogus groups is now part of the NAN
moderating team. So, not only is there nothing wrong with it, it is a way
of getting a "promotion" into the cabal.