Re: comp.os.linux.answers - MVI RESULT

От Gary L. Burnore
Тема Re: comp.os.linux.answers - MVI RESULT
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 09 Nov 2004 11:54:43 -0600, Brian Edmonds <brian@gweep.ca> wrote:

>"Paul Ebermann" <Paul-Ebermann@gmx.de> writes:
>> Could you crosspost this announcement to news.groups?
>
>Umm.  I just looked at the headers, and it *was* crossposted to news.groups.

The post was crossposted to both groups.  The message sent back by the
list appeared only in comp.databases.postgresql.general.

On our server, that means the same post appears twice with different
message IDs, one of them is crossposted to news.groups from cdpg one
not.

--
gburnore@databasix dot com
                  How you look depends on where you go.
                                      |  ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
DataBasix                             |  ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
                                      |  ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2  ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division |     Official Proof of Purchase
      Want one?  GET one!   http://signup.databasix.com