Re: I need someone to take over the RFD process.

От Gary L. Burnore
Тема Re: I need someone to take over the RFD process.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4 Nov 2004 20:43:05 GMT, "Andy" <me@privacy.net> wrote:

>This post further demonstrates the irresponsibility of the proponent.
>
>"Mike Cox" wrote:
>
>> First of all, my news provider WOULD NOT let me cross post to a
>> "bogus" group, that is why I could only post it to news.groups.
>
>I reposted your RFD to the group. I use the same news provider as you.
>
>If you were a responsible proponent,

Why don't YOU be a proponent?

--
gburnore@databasix dot com
                  How you look depends on where you go.
                                      |  ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
DataBasix                             |  ÝÛ³ºÝ³Þ³ºÝ³³Ýۺݳ޳ºÝ³Ý³Þ³ºÝ³ÝÝÛ³
                                      |  ÝÛ³ 3 4 1 4 2  ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ÝÛ³
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division |     Official Proof of Purchase
      Want one?  GET one!   http://signup.databasix.com

От: Mike Cox
Сообщение: Re: RFD
Сообщение: Re: Trying to get postgres to use an index