Re: Which plattform do you recommend I run PostgreSQL for best

От CoL
Тема Re: Which plattform do you recommend I run PostgreSQL for best
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
hi,

nd02tsk@student.hig.se wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am doing a comparison between MySQL and PostgreSQL.
>
> In the MySQL manual it says that MySQL performs best with Linux 2.4 with
> ReiserFS on x86. Can anyone official, or in the know, give similar
> information regarding PostgreSQL?
>
> Also, any links to benchmarking tests available on the internet between
> MySQL and PostgreSQL would be appreciated.

http://www.potentialtech.com/wmoran/postgresql.php
http://www.varlena.com/varlena/GeneralBits/Tidbits/perf.html
http://candle.pha.pa.us/main/writings/pgsql/hw_performance/
http://database.sarang.net/database/postgres/optimizing_postgresql.html

C.

От: Mischa Sandberg
Сообщение: Re: Normal case or bad query plan?
От: "MikeSmialek2@Hotmail.com"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Performance on Win32 vs Cygwin