Re: Comparing a varchar of length > 32

От Christian Enklaar
Тема Re: Comparing a varchar of length > 32
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

thanks for your help.

Seems as if the problem was related to our locale settings.

We are running PostgreSQL on QNX and did not set any specific locale when
creating the database.

Now when we explicitely use LOCALE C on database creation everything works
fine.

"Christian Enklaar" <christian.enklaar@mbs-software.de> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:civ5i0$12s4$1@news.hub.org...
> Hello,
>
> we are using a table with a primary key of type varchar[50].
> If we try to find entries with select * from <table> where <table.key> =
> '<text>';
> entries with a key length of more than 32 characters are not found.
> Entries with a shorter key are found. Using "Like" instead of "=" works
for
> varchar keys with length > 32 as well.
>
> Does anybody know about this Problem ?
> (We use PostgresQL 7.4.1)
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Christian Enklaar.

Сообщение: Re: How do I disable: Adding missing FROM-clause
Сообщение: Re: How do I disable: Adding missing FROM-clause