Re: User defined data types in Logical Replication

От atorikoshi
Тема Re: User defined data types in Logical Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

It seems to be in the middle of discussion, but I became a reviewer of
this problem several days ago so I've tested the latest patch
'fix_slot_store_error_callback_v12.patch'.

I reproduced the below ERROR by inserting elog() to INPUT function
of CREATE TYPE, and confirmed that above patch solves the problem.

 >>  ERROR:  XX000: cache lookup failed for type XXXXX

I also ran make check-world and there was no error.

Is the only remaining topic memory leaks?

--
Atsushi Torikoshi
NTT Open Source Software Center