Re: Driver Postgresql HP-Unix

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Driver Postgresql HP-Unix
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2023-10-19 04:45, Abelardo Erazo Lopez wrote:
> Hi, Everyone
>
> I have an Oracle database Oracle 19c and I need to access a PostgreSQL
> database 15.4  that resides on a different server. I see that one
> alternative is to use ODBC from Oracle. However, the server where the
> database resides is an HP-UX server and I understand that I need a
> PostgreSQL driver manager compatible with this operating system. Can
> you help me by indicating if there is one available, where to obtain
> it, and if it requires a license?

Any idea which version of HP-UX is running on that PostgreSQL server?

Also, are you *sure* it's PostgreSQL 15.4, and not PostgreSQL 12.4?

Asking because I'm not seeing version PG 15.4 in the list here, though
PG 12.4 and 16 are:

   http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/cgi-bin/search?term=postgresql

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift