Re: Faster methods for getting SPI results (460%improvement)

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Faster methods for getting SPI results (460%improvement)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/5/17 7:44 PM, Jim Nasby wrote:
> Updated patches attached, but I still need to update the docs.

Attached is a complete series of patches that includes the docs patch.

Right now, the docs don't include a concrete example, because adding one
would be a pretty large if it demonstrated real usage, which presumably
means Yet Another Contrib Module strictly for the purpose of
demonstrating something. Rather than doing that, ISTM it'd be better to
point the user at what plpythonu is doing.

Another option would be to have a very simple example that only uses
*receiveSlot, but that seems rather pointless to me.
--
Jim Nasby, Chief Data Architect, Austin TX
OpenSCG                 http://OpenSCG.com

Вложения